Free School Meals
Students entitled to free school meals will receive a main meal and have the choice of a drink or dessert.
How To Apply
If your child attends The Basildon Academies, application forms can obtained through the reception office or by emailing the appropriate site using the Contact Us page
In order to be eligible to receive/claim free school meals you must provide evidence that you are in receipt of one of the following:
- Income support or income-based Job Seekers Allowance.
- Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit with an annual taxable income of less than £16,190.
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Universal Credit with an annual income of less than £7,400 after tax, excluding any benefits
You will not be eligible for Free School Meals if you receive any amount of Working Tax Credit.